The NEW Tyndall Pedic Wedding Firm Mattress is designed with HD Core Foam and a soft core transition layer. The memory foam is infused with copper to promote health benefits that will improve your quality of sleep and will draw heat away from your body to help regulate your body temperature during the night. Additional features like the Phase Change Cover help promote continuous temperate balance for a cool nights sleep. The Ventilated Airflow border is designed carefully to prevent heat from being trapped in the mattress.
Tyndall Pedic mattresses and adjustable bases are engineered and manufactured in America. You will find Tyndall Pedic bedding only at select retailers in the Greater Charlotte, NC area. The Tyndall Pedic brand is passionate about the way that sleep can improve your health and quality of life. We believe that when you sleep better, you live better.
*The unique feature of Copper Infused Memory Foam has many benefits. Copper has long been known to have antimicrobial activity (dating back to original use in Ancient Egypt) and is commonly used in drinking water treatment and transportation. It has been recognized by the American Environmental Protection Agency as the first metallic antimicrobial agent in 2008. Studies have shown that the use of copper surface and copper particles could significantly reduce the environmental microbial count. Additionally, copper functions as a heat conductor and assists in transferring heat away from the sleeper to promote temperature balance for a comfortable night of sleep.
- Phase Change Material 4 Way Stretch Knit Cover (Absorbs & Reflects Heat)
- Ultra Premium Copper Infused Memory Foam
- HD Ultra Premium Firm Comfort Foam
- HD Power Core
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Tyndall Pedic New Generation Mattress Warranty - Download PDF
To file a claim, contact the Warranty Support Department. You may be asked to share photos and documention related to your mattress purchase. Please be prepared to share them by fax or email.
Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244
CARING FOR YOUR TYNDALL PEDIC© NEW GENERATION MATTRESS:
- Use an appropriate frame and center support. These forms of support have been approved by our manufacturer and tested in our sleep centers.
- Allow your mattress to air out, and wash all of your bedding before sleeping on it.
- Rotate your mattress every season. While you never need to flip your mattress, rotating head-to-toe will prevent severe body impressions.
- Purchase a new foundation when purchasing a new mattress. When a Tyndall Pedic Mattress is paired with a Tyndall Pedic Foundation, our mattresses are far less likely to experience sagging and is fire tested as a unit.
- Keep your bedding clean. In the event that you make a warranty claim, the bedding must be in sanitary conditions for our technicians to handle it.
- DO NOT allow the mattress to get wet. Any moisture may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. If a spill occurs, dry promptly and remove any wet bedding. We recommend that you protect your mattress with a water-proof mattress protector.
- Use a mattress protector. Stains and external tears are not covered under this warranty. If your mattress is damaged, the warranty may be void.
- DO NOT use cleaning fluids or chemicals on your mattress. These chemicals will damage the upholstery and internal materials.
- DO NOT smoke in bed or near the mattress. Keep in mind that stains and burns are not covered under warranty.
- Carry your mattress on it’s side. This way, it is easier to handle. Only bend slightly if necessary. When storing, make sure the mattress is laid flat.
- DO NOT remove the law label tag at the end of your mattress. This serves as an identification to establish your warranty rights. Your warranty is in void if this tag is removed.
- DO NOT stand or jump on your mattress. This is considered abuse and is not covered under warranty.
- DO NOT place a board between your mattress and foundation. The mattress and foundation are designing to be used in conjunction with one another and are not intended to be separated.
- Change the batteries in your adjustable base remote once a year.
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: YOUR MATTRESS IS NOT FIRE-PROOF.
Your new mattress meets fire safety standards issued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission when used by itself or with a foundation specified on the federal law tag attached to the mattress. Compared to older mattresses, your new mattress will, if ignited, burn more slowly and less intensely, giving you more time to escape.
- Donate or dispose of your old mattress to avoid a fire hazard.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Keep space heaters away from your bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
- DO NOT smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
- DO NOT use candles on or around your mattress.
- DO NOT run electrical cords under your bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.
***IN CASE OF FIRE, EXIT, AND THEN CALL 911
COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Wires that are loose, broken, or protruding the fabric.
- Sagging or body impressions that measure 1.5” or greater, only if the mattress has always been supported by an approved foundation and used with a frame with center support that extends to the floor. Minor body impressions are expected and indicate the conforming of materials depending on the thickness of the mattress.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress due to defects during manufacturing.
COVERED UNDER FOUNDATION WARRANTY:
- Broken of loose support elements
- Support elements fracturing or coming apart
- Broken or loose grid top
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Loose, bent or defective wood beams
- Sagging, but only if always supported by an appropriate frame with a rigid center support
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Stains, soiling or burns on the mattress fabric
- Border rods if bent due to bending while moving
- Handles on mattress or foundation
- Structural damage caused from improper bed frame of lack of proper center support
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation not sold at an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center
- Clearance and floor models that are sold as is
- Bed height and sheet fit
- Comfort preference due to change in firmness
- Change in mattress size or configuration
- Body indentations less than 1.5 inches
- Physical damage (including but not limited to burns, cuts, tears caused by abuse or mistreatment)
- Physical damage to walls, steps or railing due to transportation
- Delivery charges / transportation fees
- Products used for commercial use (hotels, etc.)
- Replacement mattress (The mattress warranty is a one-time warranty. If the original mattress purchased is replaced during the duration of the warranty, the terms and remaining coverage carry over to the replacement mattress and do not restart with a new warranty period.)
- Transportation charges for repairs or replacements
- Any product not purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic Retail Center
REDEEMING YOUR WARRANTY:
- You must be the original buyer of the mattress set, purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center.
- You must provide proof of purchase, such as the original store receipt.
- The original law label on the defective product must still be attached and un-altered.
If a claim is made for mattress replacement: You must surrender the defective product to Tyndall Pedic at time of the replacement. Inspection fees may apply.*
If a claim is made for mattress repair: You must surrender the product, for a limited time, to Tyndall Pedic so that the product can be sent to the manufacturer for repair work. During the prorated coverage of the warranty, the buyer is responsible for the cost of any flaw/repair. Inspection fees may apply.*
*Transportation fees not included. (Boxing, pickup, shipping to factory and re-delivery).
*A $75 Inspection Fee must be paid up front to cover the expenses associated with sending out an inspector to review your warranty claim. The $75 charge will be credited towards your transportation/delivery charges if your warranty claim is approved by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the product is found to be soiled, stained, in unsanitary condition, or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
- The warranty is void if the product is used for, but not limited to, commercial purposes such as hotels, operating rooms or nursing homes.
- Full, queen and king sized bedding requires a frame with a rigid floor-to-frame or floor-to-slat center support and must have at least five legs.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality if identical materials are not available at the time of service.
- Warranty is provided by the manufacturer factory and they reserve the right to deny claims based on their specification and revise the warranty document.
TYNDALL PEDIC WARRANTY SCHEDULE:
The Tyndall Pedic limited warranty provides both a non-prorated and pro-rated period of coverage depending on the product. Please refer to the schedule below to determine your total limited warranty period. This warranty is only for products that have one of the codes listed below. If you have a product that does not have a warranty code listed below, or questions about your warranty please call (803)802-7710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty Code: SWA: 1, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 1
Warranty Code: SWB: 2, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 2
Warranty Code: SWC: 3, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 3
Warranty Code: SWD: 4, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 4
Warranty Code: SWE: 5, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 5
Warranty Code: SWF: 6, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 6
Warranty Code: SWG: 7, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 7
Warranty Code: SWH: 8, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 8
Warranty Code: SWI: 9, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 9
Warranty Code: SWJ: 10, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 10
Warranty Code: SWK: 11, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 11
Warranty Code: SWL: 12, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 12
SWU PRORATION SCHEDULED:
1/25 OF DEALER RETAIL PRICE TIMES NUMBER OF YEARS
ALL SALES FINAL | NO REFUNDS | NO EXCHANGES | NO CANCELLATIONS | NO PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE | NO VERBAL COMMITMENTS
Health Benefits of Sleeping on an Adjustable Mattress
Adjustable Beds can actually make you healthier. The medical benefits are not just for hospitals anymore, and adding a memory foam mattress can make your sleep experience that much better. A flat bed causes your body to shift into cramped positions and cause improper posture as you sleep. People with back or joint problems are made worse by sleeping on a flat bed. Sleeping on your side causes problems with breathing and circulation. Adjustable beds allow you to sleep on your back and by inclining your upper body and lower body into a more comfortable position. Many of us find it enjoyable to rest on a recliner and there are reasons why it becomes a place to relax. Today people read in bed, work on their laptops and watch TV in bed. On a flat bed you must arrange many pillows to make yourself comfortable. The pillows move out of position and you end up with a back or neck ache.
More studies are showing that adjustable beds have therapeutic effects on the body. These adjustable sleep systems are designed for maximum comfort and individual customization.
Alleviate Back Pain
Patients with back pain are advised to use adjustable beds. A flat bed may not provide the proper support for the spinal cord, resulting in excess back pain and restless sleep. Inclining the bed at 45 degrees provides relief for the lower back. By raising the foot of the bed relieves even more pressure on the spine, which raises the legs and bends the knees. Patients having low back surgery feel an adjustable bed is far more comfortable than a flat bed. Adjusting the bed up or down redistributes the pressure across your body, which can help alleviate lower back pain. Additionally, you can actually stretch your back from bed, by positioning it upright and slowly lowering it down.
Relief from Acid Reflex and Heartburn
Patients suffering from acidity benefit from having their upper body elevated 6 to 8 inches. This helps the stomach to retain the acids. On a flat bed, acid moves to the esophagus leading to episodes of acid reflex or heartburn. Elevating the head while sleeping helps the stomach retain acids that might otherwise travel up the esophagus and cause heartburn.
Improve Breathing for Maximum Lung Expansion
Patients are able to improve breathing, which delivers more oxygen to the body. This prevents the heart from working harder to deliver oxygen and blood to vital organs. Those suffering from congestion also benefit from the bed being elevated. Keeping sinus and lungs clear, and keeps fluid and mucus at bay. Sleeping in a slightly upright position takes stress off of the lungs, which can help those who suffer from asthma or sleep apnea.
Asthma and Snoring
Elevating the upper body benefits patients with Asthma. On a horizontal mattress it restricts air tubes and increases the difficulty of moving air to vital major organs. The FDA has said that Adjustable Beds aid in the treatment of a number of medical afflictions and illnesses. Snoring is not a problem, except for your partner. Normally adjusting the upper part of the bed to a higher position eliminates or reduces snoring. For some patients the snoring will prevent you from reaching a deep restful sleep, known as REM sleep. Sleeping in a slightly upright position takes stress off of the lungs, which can help those who suffer from asthma or sleep apnea.
Edema Pain Due to Fluid Retention
Patients suffering from swollen feet and legs experience an enormous amount of pain and discomfort. By raising their knees, legs and feet provide maximum relief. Sleeping with your legs elevated helps prevent fluid buildup and reduces pain. Those who have pulmonary edema should sleep with their head and chest elevated. The angle encourages the fluid to travel through the body without gathering in the legs, preventing weight gain and extreme pain
Many patients suffer from insomnia. The Adjustable Bed offers many positions, so they can find a position that puts them to sleep faster without tossing and turning. Improved circulation of blood flow and improved oxygen levels help to put them to sleep, and stay asleep.
Sciatica and More
Patients experience from occasional pain to extreme pain. Many people prefer to sleep on their side or even their stomachs but the best position for sleep is on your back. Sleeping on our side in a semi-fetal position seems very comfortable. Spinal alignment, breathing, pressure points and blood flow is difficult in this position. Adjustable Beds are able to improve Sciatica, Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Stenosis and other spinal issues.
Patients experiencing pain from arthritis located in upper body or lower body will benefit from the Adjustable Bed. Individuals with Osteoarthritis in the spinal, or facet joint arthritis, often wake up quite stiff and sore in the morning. Sleeping on an Adjustable Bed may provide better support and therefore decrease the irritation by minimizing joint compression. Painful rheumatoid arthritis can be comforted by regular therapeutic massage. Many adjustable beds are equipped with massage functions that provide relief when you need it.
Headaches and Minor Aches and Pains
Many people experience headaches in the morning. Sleeping with your upper body elevated improves the amount of oxygen able to reach your body as well as your brain. Sleeping on your side hinders healthy breathing, which often leads to tension and pain in different parts of the body.
Diet and Digestion
Many of us eat right before going to bed or we wake up and eat something we shouldn’t probably eat. Many studies have tied eating before sleep to weight gain. Lying in a horizontal position hinder our digestive system. Having our upper body elevated improves the ability of our body to digest food properly. By having the Adjustable Bed slightly elevated will improve digestion and reduce weight gain.
Restless Leg Syndrom
Patients may have discomfort in their legs. If and when they are diagnosed with Restless Leg Syndrome their family doctor typically prescribes medication. The medication may help them sleep or mask the pain and discomfort, but doesn’t address the issue. Patients have found, having their legs elevated, seems to lower the discomfort and in some cases, eliminate the pain. Sleep deprivation is the biggest problem with this ailment. The Adjustable Bed will give the patient the best chance for deep sleep.
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is not qualified to provide medical advice. This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read at Tyndall Furniture & Mattress or Tyndall Pedic.
Life Style Benefits of Sleeping on an Adjustable Mattress
Health benefits aside, adjustable beds are now associated with luxury. While they appear like a standard bed (and can be paired with frames and linens to suit your style), they offer so much more.
Reduce or eliminate snoring:
Your sleeping partner will thank you. Raising the head of the bed seven degrees can eliminate snoring by supporting your spine and respiratory system.
Read, eat, and watch television:
Stacking pillows behind your back is a short-term fix when you want to read or watch television in bed, as they constantly have to be fluffed and readjusted for comfort. An adjustable bed allows you to sit upright and offers more spinal support and comfort than pillows.
The benefits of regular massage are countless. It reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, and relieves tension headaches and eyestrain among many other advantages. With some adjustable beds, you can gain these benefits with a nightly massage that will also prepare you for a more restful night’s sleep.
You’ll have to try this feature in-store to fully appreciate it, but most adjustable beds now have a “zero-gravity position” that makes it feel as though you’re sleeping on air.
You'll want to stay up late into the night, finishing off your latest mystery novel. Your sleeping partner has an early meeting and needs to get some shut-eye. Some adjustable beds let you both have your way with each side operating independently.