White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
Tyndall Pedic New Generation Mattress Warranty - Download PDF
To file a claim, contact the Warranty Support Department. You may be asked to share photos and documention related to your mattress purchase. Please be prepared to share them by fax or email.
Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244
CARING FOR YOUR TYNDALL PEDIC© NEW GENERATION MATTRESS:
- Use an appropriate frame and center support. These forms of support have been approved by our manufacturer and tested in our sleep centers.
- Allow your mattress to air out, and wash all of your bedding before sleeping on it.
- Rotate your mattress every season. While you never need to flip your mattress, rotating head-to-toe will prevent severe body impressions.
- Purchase a new foundation when purchasing a new mattress. When a Tyndall Pedic Mattress is paired with a Tyndall Pedic Foundation, our mattresses are far less likely to experience sagging and is fire tested as a unit.
- Keep your bedding clean. In the event that you make a warranty claim, the bedding must be in sanitary conditions for our technicians to handle it.
- DO NOT allow the mattress to get wet. Any moisture may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. If a spill occurs, dry promptly and remove any wet bedding. We recommend that you protect your mattress with a water-proof mattress protector.
- Use a mattress protector. Stains and external tears are not covered under this warranty. If your mattress is damaged, the warranty may be void.
- DO NOT use cleaning fluids or chemicals on your mattress. These chemicals will damage the upholstery and internal materials.
- DO NOT smoke in bed or near the mattress. Keep in mind that stains and burns are not covered under warranty.
- Carry your mattress on it’s side. This way, it is easier to handle. Only bend slightly if necessary. When storing, make sure the mattress is laid flat.
- DO NOT remove the law label tag at the end of your mattress. This serves as an identification to establish your warranty rights. Your warranty is in void if this tag is removed.
- DO NOT stand or jump on your mattress. This is considered abuse and is not covered under warranty.
- DO NOT place a board between your mattress and foundation. The mattress and foundation are designing to be used in conjunction with one another and are not intended to be separated.
- Change the batteries in your adjustable base remote once a year.
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: YOUR MATTRESS IS NOT FIRE-PROOF.
Your new mattress meets fire safety standards issued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission when used by itself or with a foundation specified on the federal law tag attached to the mattress. Compared to older mattresses, your new mattress will, if ignited, burn more slowly and less intensely, giving you more time to escape.
- Donate or dispose of your old mattress to avoid a fire hazard.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Keep space heaters away from your bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
- DO NOT smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
- DO NOT use candles on or around your mattress.
- DO NOT run electrical cords under your bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.
***IN CASE OF FIRE, EXIT, AND THEN CALL 911
COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Wires that are loose, broken, or protruding the fabric.
- Sagging or body impressions that measure 1.5” or greater, only if the mattress has always been supported by an approved foundation and used with a frame with center support that extends to the floor. Minor body impressions are expected and indicate the conforming of materials depending on the thickness of the mattress.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress due to defects during manufacturing.
COVERED UNDER FOUNDATION WARRANTY:
- Broken of loose support elements
- Support elements fracturing or coming apart
- Broken or loose grid top
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Loose, bent or defective wood beams
- Sagging, but only if always supported by an appropriate frame with a rigid center support
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Stains, soiling or burns on the mattress fabric
- Border rods if bent due to bending while moving
- Handles on mattress or foundation
- Structural damage caused from improper bed frame of lack of proper center support
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation not sold at an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center
- Clearance and floor models that are sold as is
- Bed height and sheet fit
- Comfort preference due to change in firmness
- Change in mattress size or configuration
- Body indentations less than 1.5 inches
- Physical damage (including but not limited to burns, cuts, tears caused by abuse or mistreatment)
- Physical damage to walls, steps or railing due to transportation
- Delivery charges / transportation fees
- Products used for commercial use (hotels, etc.)
- Replacement mattress (The mattress warranty is a one-time warranty. If the original mattress purchased is replaced during the duration of the warranty, the terms and remaining coverage carry over to the replacement mattress and do not restart with a new warranty period.)
- Transportation charges for repairs or replacements
- Any product not purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic Retail Center
REDEEMING YOUR WARRANTY:
- You must be the original buyer of the mattress set, purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center.
- You must provide proof of purchase, such as the original store receipt.
- The original law label on the defective product must still be attached and un-altered.
If a claim is made for mattress replacement: You must surrender the defective product to Tyndall Pedic at time of the replacement. Inspection fees may apply.*
If a claim is made for mattress repair: You must surrender the product, for a limited time, to Tyndall Pedic so that the product can be sent to the manufacturer for repair work. During the prorated coverage of the warranty, the buyer is responsible for the cost of any flaw/repair. Inspection fees may apply.*
*Transportation fees not included. (Boxing, pickup, shipping to factory and re-delivery).
*A $75 Inspection Fee must be paid up front to cover the expenses associated with sending out an inspector to review your warranty claim. The $75 charge will be credited towards your transportation/delivery charges if your warranty claim is approved by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the product is found to be soiled, stained, in unsanitary condition, or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
- The warranty is void if the product is used for, but not limited to, commercial purposes such as hotels, operating rooms or nursing homes.
- Full, queen and king sized bedding requires a frame with a rigid floor-to-frame or floor-to-slat center support and must have at least five legs.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality if identical materials are not available at the time of service.
- Warranty is provided by the manufacturer factory and they reserve the right to deny claims based on their specification and revise the warranty document.
TYNDALL PEDIC WARRANTY SCHEDULE:
The Tyndall Pedic limited warranty provides both a non-prorated and pro-rated period of coverage depending on the product. Please refer to the schedule below to determine your total limited warranty period. This warranty is only for products that have one of the codes listed below. If you have a product that does not have a warranty code listed below, or questions about your warranty please call (803)802-7710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty Code: SWA: 1, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 1
Warranty Code: SWB: 2, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 2
Warranty Code: SWC: 3, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 3
Warranty Code: SWD: 4, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 4
Warranty Code: SWE: 5, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 5
Warranty Code: SWF: 6, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 6
Warranty Code: SWG: 7, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 7
Warranty Code: SWH: 8, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 8
Warranty Code: SWI: 9, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 9
Warranty Code: SWJ: 10, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 10
Warranty Code: SWK: 11, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 11
Warranty Code: SWL: 12, Non-prorated: 0, Prorated: 12
SWU PRORATION SCHEDULED:
1/25 OF DEALER RETAIL PRICE TIMES NUMBER OF YEARS
ALL SALES FINAL | NO REFUNDS | NO EXCHANGES | NO CANCELLATIONS | NO PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE | NO VERBAL COMMITMENTS