The NEW Tyndall Pedic Randolph Plush Mattress is designed with HD Core Foam and a medium-firm core transition layer. An additional layer of Talalay Latex to help dissipate heat and promote a feeling of elasticity in your mattress top. The memory foam is infused with copper to promote health benefits that will improve your quality of sleep and will draw heat away from your body to help regulate your body temperature during the night. Additional features like the Phase Change Cover help promote continuous temperate balance for a cool nights sleep. The Ventilated Airflow border is designed carefully to prevent heat from being trapped in the mattress.
Tyndall Pedic mattresses and adjustable bases are engineered and manufactured in America. You will find Tyndall Pedic bedding only at select retailers in the Greater Charlotte, NC area. The Tyndall Pedic brand is passionate about the way that sleep can improve your health and quality of life. We believe that when you sleep better, you live better.
*The unique feature of Copper Infused Memory Foam has many benefits. Copper has long been known to have antimicrobial activity (dating back to original use in Ancient Egypt) and is commonly used in drinking water treatment and transportation. It has been recognized by the American Environmental Protection Agency as the first metallic antimicrobial agent in 2008. Studies have shown that the use of copper surface and copper particles could significantly reduce the environmental microbial count. Additionally, copper functions as a heat conductor and assists in transferring heat away from the sleeper to promote temperature balance for a comfortable night of sleep.
- Phase Change Material 4 Way Stretch Knit Cover (Absorbs & Reflects Heat)
- Ultra Premium Copper Infused Memory Foam
- HD Premium Plush Comfort Foam
- HD Power Core w/ Transitional Layer
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
CARING FOR YOUR TYNDALL PEDIC© NEW GENERATION MATTRESS:
- Use an appropriate frame and center support. These forms of support have been approved by
our manufacturer and tested in our sleep centers.
- Allow your mattress to air out, and wash all of your bedding before sleeping on it.
- Rotate your mattress every season. While you never need to flip your mattress,
rotating if head-to-toe will prevent severe body impressions.
- Purchase a new foundation when purchasing a new mattress. When a Tyndall Pedic Mattress
is paired with a Tyndall Pedic Foundation, our mattresses are far less likely to experience
sagging and is fire tested as a unit.
- Keep your bedding clean. In the event that you make a warranty claim, the bedding must be in
sanitary conditions for our technicians to handle it.
- DO NOT allow the mattress to get wet. Any moisture may damage upholstery causing
materials to compress. If a spill occurs, dry promptly and remove any wet bedding. We
recommend that you protect your mattress with a water-proof mattress protector.
- Use a mattress protector. Stains and external tears are not covered under this warranty. If
your mattress is damaged, the warranty may be void.
- DO NOT use cleaning fluids or chemicals on your mattress. These chemicals will damage the
upholstery and internal materials.
- DO NOT smoke in bed or near the mattress. Keep in mind that stains and burns are not
covered under warranty.
- Carry your mattress on it's side. This way, it is easier to handle. Only bend slightly if necessary.
When storing, make sure the mattress is laid flat.
- DO NOT remove the law label tag at the end of your mattress. This serves as an identification
to establish your warranty rights. Your warranty is in void if this tag is removed.
- DO NOT stand or jump on your mattress. This is considered abuse and is not covered under
- DO NOT place a board between your mattress and foundation. The mattress and foundation
are designing to be used in conjunction with one another and are not intended to be
- Change the batteries in your adjustable base remote once a year.
COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Wires that are loose, broken, or protruding the fabric.
- Sagging or body impressions that measure 1.5" or greater, only if the mattress has always been supported by an approved foundation and used with a frame with center support that extends to the floor. Minor body impressions are expected and indicate the conforming of materials.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress due to defects during manufacturing.
COVERED UNDER FOUNDATION WARRANTY:
- Broken of loose support elements.
- Support elements fracturing or coming apart
- Broken or loose grid topSplitting of the wood frame
- Loose, bent or defective wood beams
- Sagging, but only if always supported by an appropriate frame with a rigid center support
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Stains, soiling or burns on the mattress fabric
- Border rods if bent due to bending while moving
- Structural damage caused from improper bed frame of lack of proper center support
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation not sold at an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center
- Clearance and floor models that are sold as is
- Bed height and sheet fit
- Comfort preference due to change in firmness
- Change in mattress size or configuration
- Body indentations less than 1.5 inches
- Physical damage (including but not limited to burns, cuts, tears caused by abuse or mistreatment)
- Delivery charges / transportation fees
- Products used for commercial use (hotels, etc.)
- Replacement mattress (The mattress warranty is a one-time warranty. If the original mattress purchased is replaced during the duration of the warranty, the terms and remaining coverage carry over to the replacement mattress and do not restart with a new warranty period.)
- Transportation charges for repairs or replacements
- Any product not purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic Retail Center
REDEEMING YOUR WARRANTY:
- You must be the original buyer of the mattress set, purchased from an authorized Tyndall Pedic retail center.
- You must provide proof of purchase, such as the original store receipt.
- The original law label on the defective product must still be attached and un-altered.
If a claim is made for mattress replacement: You must surrender the faulty product to Tyndall Pedic at time of the replacement. Inspection fees may apply.*
If a claim is made for mattress repair: You must surrender the product, for a limited time, to Tyndall Pedic so that the product can be sent to the manufacturer for repair work. During the prorated coverage of the warranty, the buyer is responsible for the cost of any flaw/repair. Inspection fees may apply.*
*Transportation fees not included.
*A $75 Inspection Fee must be paid up front to cover the expenses associated with sending out an inspector to review your warranty claim. The $75 charge will be credited towards your transportation/delivery charges if your warranty claim is approved by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the product is found to be soiled, stained, in unsanitary condition, or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
- The warranty is void if the product is used for, but not limited to, commercial purposes such as hotels, operating rooms or nursing homes.
- Full, queen and king sized bedding requires a frame with a rigid floor-to-frame or floor-to-slat center support and must have at least five legs.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality if identical materials are not available at the time of service.
- Warranty is provided by the manufacturer factory and they reserve the right to deny claims based on their specification and revise the warranty document.