The all-new TEMPUR-Ergo® ProSmart™ Base powered by Sleeptracker-AI® gives you an innovative sleep solution that can detect snoring and automatically respond, which may help reduce it,* so you don't have to be disturbed during the night. The innovative base also includes features to help you relax through soothing massage combinations that prepare your mind and body for sleep. Plus, through an easy-to-use app, you can receive personalized sleep coaching with insights and expert-level analytics to help track and improve your sleep quality over time.
*Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.
- Automatic Snore Response: The TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base Snore Response™ automatically senses snoring and raises your head to a position which may help reduce it.*
- Ultimate Calming Experience: SoundScape™ Mode is an immersive experience that allows you to both hear and feel sound through the mattress. By connecting devices that use Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can choose sounds or even songs to help you relax for sleep.
- Relaxed Mind And Body: Wind Down™ is a preset program option that cycles through different base positions and soothing massage types so you can calmly and comfortably drift off to sleep.
- Unique Massage Experience: Wave Form™ Massage uses sound waves to transmit vibrations from the base throughout the mattress to help promote relaxation by easing muscle tension.
- The Adjustable Base Advantage: Take complete control of your sleeping space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working, or watching TV.
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244