Relax into weightlessness with the Score Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests & Lumbar. The zero-gravity feature balances weight evenly, to provide the perfect levity while reclined. While the power headrest and lumbar adjust independently for personalized comfort for the whole family. USB ports, with zero-draw technology, give you peace of mind while charging devices. Built with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ Score ensures flexibility and support for years to come. With heavy thread stitching and a variety of durable leather choices, Score provides endless comfort that matches any style.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Padded track arms add contemporary flair and reliable comfort to your space
- Contoured seat provides hours of supportive comfort
- Divided back cushions have a clean look and cradles the head, neck, and shoulders
- Attached back and seat cushions stay in place, extending their lifespan and maintaining a tidy appearance
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of durable leather options to suit any decor
- Also available in soft, durable, and extremely family-friendly Kashmira fabric - designed to resist spills, stains, and stay beautiful and comfortable for years to come
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244