Gather the family together on the sleek Midway Reclining Sofa, featuring the stylish look of stationary furniture with all the comfort and versatility of a powered reclining sofa. Using a convenient and discreetly placed power control with built-in USB charging port in both arms, you can easily adjust the headrest and recline for peak comfort while watching your favorite shows. Thoughtful design considerations such as welt trim and thin track arms provide a contemporary look, while semi-attached pillow backs offer comfort and support. And our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures durability-along with a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power controls in both arms effortlessly adjust headrest and recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power controls keep devices powered up and ready to use
- Semi-attached pillow back cushions remain fixed in place, ensuring a clean look and comfortable feel
- Design-forward details including thin track arms and welt trim
- Durable, square tapered wood legs in choice of finish
- Sofa comes standard with two custom fabric pillows to enhance comfort and style
- Available in hundreds of select fabric choices, giving you a diverse array of options to suit your home decor
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244