Kick back and relax in a luxury leather reclining sofa that looks and feels good with the Arlo Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar. Using power controls in both arms, you can independently adjust headrests, recline and lumbar support, finding the perfect position for each person sitting on the sofa. USB charging ports built in the power controls make it easy to keep devices powered up. Enjoy the comfort of ergonomic design features including pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that cradle your head, neck and lower back and give the sofa a distinctive look. Contoured seats with chaise pads take pressure off your legs, while rounded pad-over arms cushion your forearms. An ideal mix of firmness and flexibility comes from our DualFlex Spring System™, which also ensures the sofa will stay comfy for years to come. Make this sofa your own by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match options, offering a high-end look that will last for years to come.
- Power controls on both arms independently adjust the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather/vinyl match options that have the high-quality look and durability to hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244