Prioritize your comfort and well-being with the easy-to-adjust Rio Recliner. Using an easy-to-access handle on the arm, it s simple for you to adjust the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Other ergonomic features designed to enhance your wellness include divided back cushions that provide support to your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests look and feel good, immediately taking pressure off your forearms. Reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio Recliner is built to last. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from over 250 fabric options, including our cleanable, durable high-performance fabrics.
- Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244