Make a move for your well-being with the Sawyer Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Designed to offer head-to-toe comfort, Sawyer features our Zero Gravity technology, which reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness. Want to watch TV while you re relaxing" Use the power control to independently adjust the headrest and recline. The control adjusts the lower lumbar too, which offers enhanced support for your lower back. A convenient USB charging port is included in the control, so you can keep devices powered up and ready to use. With Sawyer, you ll stay comfortable for hours with the recliner s contoured seat cushion with waterfall chaise, and pad-over arms that relieve tension in your forearms. Cross-stitching on the arms and back has a refined look and enhances durability. Sawyer offers lasting quality with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures that the seat will stay firm and flexible for years to come. To create a look that will complement your décor, choose from two premium leather options.
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise reduces pressure on your legs and lower back
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Cross-stitching on arms and back has elevated look and enhances durability
- Pad-over arms enhance comfort and provide support
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Power lumbar support takes pressure off the lower back for enhanced comfort
- Home button returns the headrest, lumbar, and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
- Leather match offers matching vinyl on sides and back that protects the quality of your furniture for years to come
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244