Experience a new era of comfort with the Artemis power rocking recliner with power headrest and lumbar. Its slim profile, flared arms and pronounced seams and stitching offer an elevated, on-trend look. State-of-the-art triple power and Zero Gravity technology combine with a supportive high-divide back and contoured bucket seat to ensure lasting comfort, while adjustable heat and air massage provides the ultimate relaxation experience.
- Transitional style with fashionable flare arms and seam details
- Backrest and seat have heat and air massage functions that are adjustable with the hand wand control
- Bucket seat cushion cradles you in for lasting seat comfort
- Gently rocks when not reclined and has safety locks to prevent rocking when reclined
- Customize your comfort with a hand wand control that independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Hand wand control can be placed on either side of the recliner to accommodate your dominant hand
- The power control includes a USB-A port for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Blue Steel Spring™ seat system-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Upholstered in two color choices of a premium, leather-looking fabric
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244