Superior ergonomics combine with the plush comfort of the Crew power reclining sofa. Featuring triple power functionality on the two outside seats that allows for independent adjustment of the headrests, lumbar supports and recline, this sofa also features Zero Gravity which reduces pressure and tension on the body. Enjoy reliable comfort all day, every day, with pad-over armrests, waterfall chaise footrests, thin layered headrests, and divided back cushions. Integrated power controls with built-in USB ports let you achieve your ideal relaxation position at the push of a button while conveniently charging your mobile devices. Available in two color choices, the Crew power reclining sofa is upholstered in top grain leather for exceptional beauty and durability.
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in for supportive comfort
- Pad-over arms with a high divide back and a thin padded headrest
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they are not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244