Reduce back strain and keep your body relaxed with the Willis power recliner with power headrest and lumbar. You ll experience a soothing feeling of weightlessness with our Zero Gravity recline technology, which reduces pressure on your entire body. Powered recline means that with the touch of a button, you can adjust the headrest to relieve neck strain and position the lumbar support to keep your lower back pain free and your legs ergonomically supported. Pad-over arms cradle your forearms, and a fully padded footrest encourages you to kick back and relax as you watch a movie or take a nap. Durability is guaranteed with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the recliner and offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. And with a USB port built right into the power control, you won t have to get up to charge your devices.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Curved stitch lines lend a distinctive look
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Adjustable lumbar support relieves pressure on your back and legs for a more ergonomic position
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable polyester blend fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244