Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Treat your family to the comfort they deserve with the Nirvana Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Sitters on both ends can each put their feet up while watching TV using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline. USB charging ports built into the controls provide easy-to-access power for your devices. At the end of a long day, you'll love sinking into the soft yet supportive pillow-back cushions and the wide, curved arms with a tailored pad overlay that reduce pressure on your forearms. Thoughtful details, including bold, puckered stitching and thick, welted trim give the recliner an elevated look. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit and ensures quality that will last for years to come. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric upholstery options to suit the style of you home.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 6
- Reclining Options: Pillow backs offer a mix of softness and support thatu2019s ideal for sore backs. Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms. Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Two color options of durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabrics to suit your decor. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Supportive and Serene
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||299 lb (134.6 kg) 299 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||69" (175.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||68.35 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244