Supportive and Serene
Enjoy the soothing motion of the Nirvana Power Recliner with Power Headrests. Using a power control in the arm, you can independently adjust the recline and headrest to find the perfect position for relaxing and watching TV. With a USB charging port built in the power control, you won't have to worry about keeping devices powered up. And additional ergonomic features, including a pillow back and curved arms with tailored arm overlays, keep you comfy for as long as you want to sit. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of firmness and flexibility and ensures that the recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. It's a design that looks good too, thanks to bold, puckered stitching and a thick welt edge. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric options to enhance the style of your home.
- Pillow back offers a mix of softness and support that's ideal for sore backs
- Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
- Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit
- Two color options of durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabrics to suit your decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 6
- Reclining Options: Pillow back offers a mix of softness and support thatu2019s ideal for sore backs. Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms. Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Two color options of durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabrics to suit your decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Supportive and Serene
||40" 40 INH
||41" 41 INH
||41" 41 INH
||67" (170.2 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 6
||31.79 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||143 lb (64.4 kg) 143 lb
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244