Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Treat yourself to superior comfort with the Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar, which features high-end ergonomic features and elegant design details. Designed to give living spaces a refined look and feel, this recliner has heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions further enhance your comfort, while a hand-held power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar support. Keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully padded extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With the lay-flat mechanism, you can easily shift to a sleep position. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures durability and a supportive sit, along with the attached, high-density foam seat and back cushions. Keep devices charged with a USB port in the hand control, which you can house in the convenient side pocket. This large-scale, 300-lb capacity recliner is designed to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 6-Button Wand
- Reclining Options: Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. A hand-held power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation. Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position. Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Removable back makes the recliner easy to reposition and move. Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments. USB port built into power button for convenient charging. Convenient side pocket for storing hand control. Heavy-duty design accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: High-End Ergonomic Design
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty, Big and Tall
||20.93 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244