Elevate your comfort and the look of your living space with the MOV 360 Spin recliner. If you re constantly switching between TV, conversations and whatever else pops up, you ll love the chair s 360-degree swiveling capability, which gives you a full range of motion. The chair s flared arms have a distinctive modern look that keep you comfortable as you sit. Our patented DualFlex System™ keeps the seat firm, enhances movement and ensures the recliner s durability. Transition from sitting to fully reclined for a nap or deeper sleep with the chair s lay-flat mechanism. Independently control the headrest, lumbar and recline with the easy-to-reach power control which includes a built-in USB port so you can keep all your devices charged. Premium leather upholstery, available in three color options to suit your style, features welt trim and heavy thread top stitching for a refined look and added durability. And details including a seat with divided chaise and extended footrest have been crafted to enhance your comfort.
- Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360-degrees
- Upholstered in premium leather, available in three color options, for an elevated look and superior durability
- Welt trim and heavy thread top stitching add refinement and durability
- Flared arms have distinctive modern look while keeping you comfortable as you sit
- Seat with divided chaise and extended footrest offers superior comfort, no matter your size
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort
- Power control independently controls the headrest, lumbar and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- In stock and ready to ship
- Note: 050-01 color may vary between taupe and grey depending on lighting. Reference physical swatch before ordering.
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244