Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests
Product Description: Enjoy the comfort of a power loveseat with everything you need to relax and unwind with the Journey Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests. Watch a movie or have a long conversation without ever needing to get up to grab the remote or a beverage, thanks to the center console with beverage holders and storage. Soft yet supportive cushions are anchored by our DualFlex Spring System to ensure a quality sitting experience that will last for years to come. With an easy-to-access power control on either side of the loveseat, both sitters can independently adjust the headrests and recline, dialing in the perfect positioning for their body. A USB port alongside the power control keeps devices from powering down, while design details, including refined cross-stitching, give this recliner an elevated aesthetic.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Detailed cross-stitching for an elevated look. Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items. Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. A power control on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. A separate home button on each side of the loveseat returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached seat and back cushions offer ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Leather/vinyl match option has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments. Durable, cleanable fabric option is ideal for active families. USB port built into power control for convenient charging.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Built for Relaxation
||79" (200.7 cm) 79 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||283 lb (127.4 kg) 283 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||44" (111.8 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console
||Fabric and Leather
||44.58 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244