Get a sofa that effortlessly serves as both a centerpiece for your home and a place for relaxing with the Grant Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Striking design elements, including a tailored tufted back cushion and distinctive sloped arms, elevate the look of this reclining sofa. Ergo-friendly features, like plush back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding, keep your body supported and your mind at ease. Sitters can independently control the recline and headrests-dialing in the right angle for their bodies-with convenient power controls on both sides of the sofa. The power controls also house USB ports for charging devices, so you don't have to worry about your phone going dead. Premium leather ensures an elegant look that will last, even in active family environments.
- Elegant look and plush feel with biscuit-tufted back cushion
- Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on both sides of the sofa allow you to independently adjust the headrests and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on both sides of the sofa returns the headrests and footrests to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||87" 87 INH
||42" 42 INH
||41" 41 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||4" (10.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||63.77 cu ft (1.8 m 3 )
||320 lb (144 kg) 320 lb
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244