Description: Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Comfortable recliners don't have to be bulky eyesores. Take the Grant Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest. Elegant in function and form, this recliner offers a smooth gliding motion as you sit, along with a recline and headrest you can independently control with a power button. Comfy back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding provide endless support, while a USB port in the power control allows you to conveniently charge your devices. Our DualFlex Spring System offers a mix of flexibility and durability, ensuring that your recliner will last for years to come. High-quality design features, including a plush tufted seat back, high-quality, durable leather and distinctive sloped arms.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Offers a smooth gliding motion as you sit. Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching. Biscuit-tufted back for unique look and plush feel. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. A power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments. USB port built into power control for convenient charging.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Comfort Redefined
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||163 lb (73.4 kg) 163 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||29.8 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244