Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Elijah accomplishes what many reclining styles cannot: comfort and fashion. Its extremely soft automotive-style bucket seats, extended footrests, and generously padded arms provide lasting comfort while the sleek shape and heavy-thread stitching exhibit stylish design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and adjust the lumbar support, with the touch of a button.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: The lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined. Power lumbar provides support for the lower back. Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||80" (203.2 cm) 80 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||300 lb (135 kg) 300 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||42" (106.7 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, With Console, Hidden Storage, Cup Holders
||54.31 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244