Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Anchor your living space in supportive style with the Forte Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline, those sitting on either end can put their feet up while watching TV. USB charging ports built into the controls provide convenient access to power for your devices, so you can stream movies for hours at a time. With tapered wood legs that sit higher off the ground and saddle-stitched soft track arms, the Forte sofa has an elevated stationary aesthetic that will enhance your home decor. Even if you have a rambunctious family, this sofa will stay comfortable for years to come with Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™. Choose from two colors of our premium leather options to achieve the perfect look for your space.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Elevated design features, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the and saddle stitching, provide a tailored stationary look. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Luxurious Look, Comfortable Feel
||80" (203.2 cm) 80 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||284 lb (127.8 kg) 284 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||68" (172.7 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest
||64.54 cu ft
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244