Alluring modern style merges with motion technology in the Walter power recliner with power headrests. Featuring thin, pad-over sloped track arms, square tapered legs, and a flat seat, Walter mirrors the look of stationary furniture while providing all the comfort of motion seating. Relaxation can be fine-tuned with an adjustable recline, powered headrest and extended footrest, while a high, divided back supports shoulders. Convenient built-in ports keep mobile devices charged. Available in two colors of durable leather, the Walter power recliner is designed for lasting beauty.
- A modern off-the-floor style for a stationary look with motion function
- Thin, padded slope arms sit on a dark brown square tapered leg
- A hidden, extended footrest folds out to provide additional leg support when fully reclined
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline and headrest
- The power control is located inside the arm for a clean, finished look on the outside
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Available in two leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244