Enjoy seating designed to enhance your well-being with the Linden Power Loveseat with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Achieve a feeling of weightlessness while reclining with the loveseat s Zero Gravity technology that reduces pressure on the spine. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit, while ergonomic elements including plush, divided back cushions keep your neck and back comfortable. Both users can independently adjust the headrest, recline and lumbar with a convenient power control in either arm, making it easy to recline while watching your favorite shows. Linden offers a high back that supplies an abundance of comfort. A USB port in the power control makes it easy to keep devices charged, while thoughtful details, including cross-stitching and buried welt trim, give the loveseat an elevated look. Linden is upholstered in premium semi-aniline leather upholstery that will stay beautiful for years to come.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Divided back cushions have a refined look and cradle your neck and back
- Power headrests support the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Higher back provides comfort no matter your height
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap to ensure longevity and comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium semi-aniline leather has a luxurious look and feel
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244