Treat yourself to a comfortable yet refined sitting experience with the Henry power reclining sectional with power headrests and lumbar. This piece features a generously scaled frame, contoured seats, and padded arms with a unique sculptural shape and welt trim. Choose from six components to build the perfect configuration for your home. Power recline, headrests and lumbar controls on both ends allow for customized comfort, and included USB ports provide convenient device charging. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives the feeling of weightlessness while our patented Blue Steel Spring provides lasting seat support. Choose from three top-grain leather options to suit your style.
- Choose from six components to build a configuration that fits your room
- Sculptural, padded arms with a refined welt trim fade into the seat
- The spacious, contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in while the divided back provides lower back comfort
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline, headrest, and lumbar
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Straight console component contains a storage compartment and two cupholders
- Available in three top-grain leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
White Glove Delivery Services:
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is passionate about providing our clients with a high quality delivery and installation experience. Our 'White Glove' Delivery Team is experienced and well trained. They will arrive in a timely manner, carefully unload and inspect your furniture or mattress to ensure that it is the quality that you anticipated. Our team will carefully handle, set-up and properly place each piece of furniture in the room of your choice and they will remove any debris from the delivery. Upon request, we will take away your old mattress. Please note that due to insurance limitations, our delivery team can not move any of your pre-existing furniture.
To learn more about our delivery services or check on your delivery scheduling, you can reach us by phone at (803)802-7710. For additional information about all that our White Glove Delivery Services entail, Click Here.
At times we run special promotional offers for FREE Local Delivery (Approx. $125 Value). To be the first to learn about these promotions subscribe to our email newsletter, Click Here.
As a protection, we encourage customers to purchase a supplemental accidental product protection plan.Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers the option to redeem your un-used product protection purchase certificate for a 100% refund in the form of a store credit after five years. To learn more, speak to a sales consultant by calling (803)802-7710.
To learn more about the accidental product protection plans available from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress, Click Here.
Length and terms of manufacturer warranty vary per brand and
manufacturer. To view and download warranty files as PDF documents visit
the 'Warranty Info' page of our website, Click Here. You can access this
page from the footer of our website, under the subheading 'Customer
Warranty Support Department:
If you need assistance with filing a warranty claim or claim for accidental
damages, please contact our Warranty Support Department. Our dedicated
management team will advocate for you and help the process run
smoothly. We are proud to be the only furniture and mattress company in
the greater Charlotte area with a dedicated Warranty Support Department.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (803)802-7710 x 3244