- It is the customer’s responsibility to measure and select merchandise that will suit their needs. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will not accept cancellations on an order due to a customer deciding that they do not like the way a product looks or the way it will fit.
- Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will not accept cancellations on any custom-made, custom-cut or special order items* after 72 hours from the initial order placement. *(Special order items include any product that is not available for pick-up or delivery within 10 business days. This includes catalog orders, custom fabric selections, custom sizes or custom finishes. Any item that is considered out of stock that is not readily available for sale from the showroom floor is considered a special order item.)
- ORDERS FOR CRAFTMASTER™ LEATHER AND MOTION & SURYA™ CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
- At times, situations beyond our circumstances may arrive that can cause a delay in the original promised delivery time frame. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will not accept order cancellations due to delay in shipment from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee or be held responsible for manufacturer shipping delays.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will not accept returns or exchanges due to the following:
- Fabric variations and wear ability of upholstered items, ie. ‘pilling’ Fabric colors vary naturally because of the dye lot, color fastness, discoloration due to sunlight, or the wear ability of the fabric. Pilling is a surface defect of textiles caused by wear, and is considered unsightly to some. Pilling is a characteristic of certain fabrics and is not covered under most manufacturer warranties.
- Color variations in wood, leather, fossil stone, marble and the like All natural woods and stones vary in color and grain. The variations are natural characteristics and mark the unique individuality of each piece.
- Distressing & Other variations (ie, appearance attributes such as size variation, finish, distressing) It is normal for manufactured items to vary slightly in size, shape or appearance from the floor sample due to standard manufacturer’s tolerance. Catalog pictures may not accurately depict finishes, sizes or distressing. Intentional distressing is not always constant throughout the piece; therefore it is not considered a manufacturer’s defect.
- Merchandise selection It is the customer’s responsibility to measure and select merchandise that will suit their needs. Refunds / exchanges will not be issued due to a customer deciding that they do not like the way a product looks or fits. Similarly, orders cannot be cancelled due to a change of heart.
- ‘As Is’ & Clearance Items All clearance merchandise (floor samples, “as is") sales are final and are not subject for cancellation, return, repair/touch-up service, warranty or refund.
- No exchanges, refunds or cancellations will be allowed if the issue is caused by customer negligence from abuse, pets or misuse.
IN STOCK RETURNS:
In unique circumstances, in stock items may be eligible for return with special permission from upper management. In these special circumstances, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to reject the return based on the condition of the item. We will not accept returns if the item is damaged due to customer negligence caused by abuse, pets or misuse. We will not accept items that came from a home with animals or that was exposed to offensive odors including cigarette smoke. At time of drop-off for return, the item must appear to be in the same condition that it left the building. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to reject returns on items with damages that occurred during transport.
If my item is eligible for return, how do I schedule pick-up?
Once we have gathered all of your information, you will be contacted to set up a time for merchandise pick-up. Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Merchandise must be in new condition and a restocking fee up to 30% may apply. Upon inspection, merchandise that is not in good condition may be rejected or subject to additional restocking fees.
If my item is eligible for return, how do I schedule drop-off?
If your item is eligible for return, our customer care team will instruct you on how to make arrangements to delivery your item back to our warehouse located at 9741 Harrisburg Rd., Fort Mill, SC 29707. Call (803) 802-7710 x. 3225 to schedule a time to drop off your item.
Authorized refunds due to denied credit approval or factory availability will be refunded within 10 business days from the date of cancellation. All refunds by check, credit card, or debit card are issued by our office in Fort Mill, SC on weekdays only 10am-5pm EST. No cash refunds. Refunds on customers’ checks will be made after 14 days from payment date due to bank delays. Refunds made on bank and credit cards will be credited to the account used at the time of purchase. Manager approved returns are subject to a restocking fee
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
What is a special order? Special order items include any product that is not available for pick-up or delivery within 10 business days. This includes catalog orders, custom fabric selections, custom sizes or custom finishes. Any item that is considered out of stock that is not readily available for sale from the showroom floor is considered a special order item. Includes all items other than floor samples.
- TYNDALL FURNITURE & MATTRESS WILL NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS.
- Special order items require a minimum non-refundable deposit of 50% of the purchase price. 25% of this deposit is required to be paid by cash, check or debit card at point of sale.
- All merchandise must be paid in full, picked up, or scheduled for delivery within 60 days of it being received in our warehouse. Any orders not paid in full, picked up or scheduled will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
- We will house your special order furniture for longer than 60 days for a storage convenience charge of $80/month. To get approval for this arrangement, you must coordinate with our office staff. You can reach them by contacting us during normal business hours at (803) 802-7710.
- Consider when storing furniture that the manufacturer warranty begins at date of purchase, not date of delivery.
CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE POLICY
All clearance merchandise (floor samples, “as is") sales are final and are not subject for cancellation, return, repair/touch-up service, warranty or refund.
REPAIR SERVICE POLICY
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress does not promise or guarantee that we are qualified to repair your furniture or mattress, but we can help connect you with a furniture or mattress repair expert that will specialize in repairing your specific piece. If your product is covered under the manufacturer warranty, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will advocate for you with the vendor and assist with your warranty claim. If your product is out of warranty, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress will gladly assist you by connecting you with our qualified team of furniture and mattress repair experts.
STORE CREDIT POLICY
In unique circumstances a customer may acquire a store credit that can be applied to a future purchase. A store credit can be redeemed for a purchase at Tyndall Furniture & Mattress locations only. A store credit can only be issued by a Manager in lieu of a cash refund. Your store credit is valued the same as cash but CANNOT be redeemed for cash. Store credits are subject to expiration.
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
- Tyndall Furniture & Mattress accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Cash, and Check.
- Special order items require a minimum non-refundable deposit of 50% of the purchase price. 25% of this deposit is required to be paid by cash, check or debit card at point of sale.
- For your convenience, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress works with LendPro to offer you financing options through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank and Mariner Finance. Financing offers are subject to credit approval. Exclusive benefits include: Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget. Special terms and promotions available. Pre-qualification online (coming soon).
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers gift certificates for their valued customers. Your gift certificate is valued the same as cash but CANNOT be redeemed for cash. These certificates must be used to purchase goods from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress and Tyndall Pedic Mattress locations only and cannot be used to purchase additional gift certificates. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is not responsible for lost or stole gift certificates. Gift certificates cannot be returned for a refund. If an order exceeds the amount of the recipients gift certificate, the difference must be paid with another accepted payment method.
Our delivery service includes the delivery and set-up of your newly purchased merchandise from Tyndall Furniture & Mattress. If you elect, it will also include the removal of your old mattress.
Our delivery team will communicate with you to schedule the delivery of your newly purchased merchandise. Once the date is confirmed, a three hour delivery window will be provided the day before the approved, scheduled delivery date. A $79.00 cancellation fee will apply if you are unable to accept a scheduled delivery once your window has been confirmed.
- OUR DELIVERY DRIVERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MOVE EXISTING FURNITURE WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME TO DELIVER NEW FURNITURE. Please arrange to have the necessary furniture moved before the drivers arrive.
- Measure the interior room space(s), stairway(s), hallway(s) and doorway opening(s) to be sure your new furniture or mattress will fit. If you expect the delivery to be challenging, please notify us in advance by calling (803) 802-7710 x3223.
- Make sure the exterior pathways and areas receiving furniture are free from all obstructions.
- Make sure that your driveway is cleared of any parked vehicles or obstructions that could prevent our box truck from approaching your delivery address.
If you feel there will be any complications that could impact the delivery process, it is important that you call (803) 802-7710 x3223 in advance so that our team can handle the situation accordingly.
It is the client’s responsibility to know the size and weight of the incoming furniture to guarantee that it will fit in the designated room as well as through doorways, stairwells, hallways, etc. If you expect that your delivery will be challenging and you would like to attempt the delivery anyways, you must request a waiver from our delivery drivers stating that you release Tyndall Furniture & Mattress of any damages that may occur during the delivery attempt.
Our delivery men will set up all beds, attach headboards to frames, and mount mirrors to dressers if supports are purchased/ included with the order. If wall unit, entertainment center or cabinet is placed on carpeting, the delivery team will level the unit. This piece may settle into the carpet overtime and may need a slight adjustment in the future. In order to assist, our delivery team will educate you on how to adjust the unit.
Upon delivery, please thoroughly inspect your furniture and/or mattress. Verify that the order is correct. In order to complete the delivery process, you will be required to sign a form stating that you approve of the condition of your merchandise after it as been placed in your home.
MERCHANDISE PICK-UP POLICY
If you wish to pick-up your purchase you must give our Distribution Center a 24 hour notice so that they can pull your merchandise. It is your responsibility to inspect all merchandise prior to signing the pick-up receipt. Tyndall Furniture & Mattress assumes no responsibility for merchandise once it leaves the premises. Is is your responsibility to provide protection and straps for the merchandise that you are picking up.
Our warehouse is located at: 9741 Harrisburg Rd., Fort Mill, SC 29707
Pick-up hours T-S 10:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:00pm. (Closed Sun. & Mon.)
Phone: (803) 802-7710 x3223.
DESIGN CONSULTATIONS & DESIGN SERVICES POLICY
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress offers free in-home design consultations to eligible clients. Our team is highly qualified to offer design consultations based on their knowledge of the furniture and design industry, talents, and years of experience in design consulting. Our Interior Designers collectively have design degrees, schooling, experience teaching interior design at local community colleges. Some of the design consultants at Tyndall Furniture & Mattress are not certified interior designers whereas others are certified Interior Designers with an ASID. We consider each and every one of them to be an expert based on their level of experience and knowledge.
- A free in-home design consultation session must remain under one hour (60 mins).
- The customer must live within a 20 mile radius of our Fort Mill/ Indian Land store location.
- Appointments are required.
- Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to refuse free design consultation to a customer.
- Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is not responsible for purchases made based on a consultation from our design team.
- Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to postpone an in-store design consultation if the sales and design consultant is needed to assist another customer during a busy time.
HANDWRITTEN PRICE TAG POLICY
In the event that a product price is handwritten incorrectly on a product tag, or the handwriting is not legible on a product tag, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to refuse to sell the product at the incorrectly marked price.
WEBSITE PRICING POLICY
In the event that a product price is displayed incorrectly on our website due to typographical, technical or other error, Tyndall Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to refuse to sell the product at the incorrect price.
Posted: May 31, 2018 | Effective: May 31, 2018
Thanks for visiting Tyndall Furniture & Mattress online! Here we describe how we collect, use and handle your information when you use our website, tools and services ("Services").
WHAT & WHY
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services:
Account. We collect, and associate with your account, information like your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and account activity. Some of our services let you access your accounts and your information with other service providers.
Services. Our Services are designed to make it simple for you to design and create your own mock-ups on our room planner and furniture customizing tool. Customers can store their designs through their online account. It may be communicated to our web developer if there is a request to review an error.
Usage. We collect information related to how you use the design services tools, including actions you take in your account. This helps us to make sure that our design tools are working properly.
Forms. We collect information submitted through our customer care forms for a temporary period. This data is submitted through our website to respective customer care departments and then is stored in their business email accounts for a temporary period. Business-wide, we delete these emails and information as soon as the request is addressed by email communication or by phone. In some in depth customer care cases, customer data may be stored for many months while the issue is being resolved. Generally, this data is stored for only a matter of days. Form data stored on the back-end of our website is reviewed and deleted weekly.
Email Subsrcription Form. We collect information submitted through our email subscription forms and store it in our account through MailChimp.com. No information stored here is ever shared. It is only stored and used to communicate through email marketing. At any time you can remove yourself from the email marketing list by unsubscribing or updating your account settings.
Cookies and other technologies. We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. If our systems receive a DNT:1 signal from your browser, we'll respond to that signal as outlined here.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information from and about the devices you use to access the design services tools. This includes things like the type of browser and device you use. This information is not associated with an IP address or your name or any personal information.
We may share information, as discussed below, but we won't sell it to advertisers or other third parties.
Law & Ordere. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of TyndallFurniture.com or our users; or (d) protect Tyndall Furniture & Mattress’s property rights.
data should receive the same legal protections regardless of whether it's stored on our services or on their home computer's hard drive. We'll abide by the following Government Request Principles when receiving, scrutinizing and responding to government requests (including national security requests) for our users' data:
Be transparent, Fight blanket requests, Protect all users and Provide trusted services.
Security Our website platform has a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities. The template associated with our website is updated regularly to continuously improve the quality of the services offered.
Retention We'll retain information you store on our Account for as long as we need it to provide you the Account. If you delete your account, we'll also delete this information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. You can access your personal information by logging into your Tyndall Furniture & Mattress account
Where: To provide you with an account on TyndallFurniture.com, we may store, process and transmit information in the United States at our brick and mortar store locations as well as our web hosting site's headquarters. Information may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access your account.
Changes. If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
Have questions or concerns about Tyndall Furniture & Mattress our Services and privacy? Contact us at email@example.com