Tyndall Gives Back
Tyndall Furniture & Mattress is proud to be a member of the community. The owners of our business and employees live in your neighborhood! Tyndall Furniture & Mattress gives back to the community through involvement with a number of charitable organizations. We to try to be ever-mindful of the needs of others, knowing that we have been blessed and want to find a way to bring a blessing to those in need.
Some of the ministries we have been privileged to help are I Reach Africa, Crisis Assistance Ministries, Billy Graham’s Operation Christmas Child, the Salvation Army, Charlotte Rescue Mission & ChariTEA, Charlotte Christian School, Carmel Baptist School, SIM International, Reformed Seminary, Campus Crusade for Christ, 91.9 Radio, World Vision, Life Outreach International, Habitat for Humanity, Cookies for Kids' Cancer, March of Dimes and many others. We also thank our wonderful Charlotte furniture and mattress customers for their business, their prayers and friendship. We meet new friends daily - Come in to see us!
If you are interested in learning more about the various charitable organizations listed above, please click the links below.
- 91.9 New Life
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Carmel Christian School
- ChariTEA at Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Charlotte Christian School
- CMS Charlotte Mecklenberg Employees
- Crisis Assistance Ministry
- Habitat for Humanity
- Home Again Foundation, Inc.
- HOPE In Lancaster, Inc.
- I Reach Africa
- Indian Land Local Fire Department
- Lancaster County Sheriff's Department
- Life Outreach International, James Robinson
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer American Cancer Society
- March of Dimes
- Musicians Mission of Mercy
- National Child Safety Council
- National Kidney Foundation
- Operation Christmas Child, Samartian's Purse
- Reformed Theological Seminary
- Sun City Strong, Alzheimers Team
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer
- The Salvation Army
- World Vision
- WR World Race